no writer

I am no writer, but a great feeler,,, I say so because everything I write does come straight from my heart.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Storytelling

Wow! I just came home from my Creative Arts Class in the Bible School. Tonight was about "storytelling". Well, how many times have I heard this word? How many seminars and workshops have I attended and how many times have I done this? It's as if I'm so done already when it comes to storytelling. But not  tonight.Really! This thingy had never been more spiritually heavenly. Who could ever imagine that storytelling is so super connected to the Christian life, to a believer like me?


I love storytelling but little do I know about the impact and the usefulness of this thing in the ministry. The Bible is a wonderful book filled with stories. Jesus was  a wonderful storyteller, and that's basically what drew people and children to Him. once again, tonight God answered my questions about his calling me to be a preschool teacher. I am blessed to have this "gift" of talking and storytelling and naturally connecting to people of all ages. It's just soooo amazing!


I can't wait to do another storytelling in school and in Sunday school and in the other outreaches I'm involved with. I want to apply the newer things  I've learned, more techniques, highly spiritual strategies. Not only that, I am also excited to teach the younger generation, and pass on the love and the passion for storytelling to fellow teachers and to all the little children around me who wants to be just like me.;)


Thank you God because there is not a day that you do not inspire me. Continue to prepare me for the world! May I be so so ready to conquer it with you and for you!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment