no writer

I am no writer, but a great feeler,,, I say so because everything I write does come straight from my heart.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

i.read

books, smiles, friends. This summer, I can't think of anything cooler than that. Yes, today was my first day at the Bookfair. OMF Literature's summer bookfair titled: i.read blasted off today. Whoa! It was a fantastic experience. 9 hours of meeting different kinds of people, standing, smiling and just being my self. 


True, books are fun, books are great! Godly books that bring so much life and insight to this weary, dark world. I wanted to try something new and challenging and God has allowed me and brought me to this thing. I have four more days to learn and experience the wonderful work of promoting God through Christian literature for all ages. It's refreshing and encouraging to be a blessing to others.


It's a great opportunity to be assisting and offering timely advice and suggestions to shoppers and book lovers I don't even know. Our love for books and hunger for information, instruction and wisdom seem to connect our very souls.


I am just excited for what else God do in the next four days! Love you God! Pray for more customers, more souls to be fed, refreshed and transformed!


i.read. you.rock!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun, Teacher Jane! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teacher Yen!!! miss you more! hope you can drop by! Oh my! murag naa jud ko future sa sales! another natural talent hehehe! feels so good to sell Bibles and other inspirational books! plus i get to read any book i want!

    ReplyDelete