no writer

I am no writer, but a great feeler,,, I say so because everything I write does come straight from my heart.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Waiting Tme

I wrote this letter in December 2009, if I were to write it again, it will be the same letter.:)

Dear Papa God,

Waiting time can be the toughest time in  a woman's life especially at 26, (now I'm 28) (Yes, indeed!) Lord, I might have strayed ( a thousand times) for a while and tripped while waiting but I know I still have a chance to continue to wait for your plans, for my prince and for everything else. Help me to understand that this is a part of the weaning process before I finally reach the things you've promised me. Enable me to remember the life stories of  David and Joseph. Inspire me.
Tonight I recommit myself into the While I'm Waiting Mode, and while I'm waiting , let me serve you, worship you and glorify you more.
Give me the supernatural courage to let go of everything I have to.
So help me, Papa God!




2 comments:

  1. I love this, Teacher Jane! It's like you wrote what was in my heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, I'm 27..why did I write 28...hahaha! i never noticed not until today;)

    ReplyDelete