no writer

I am no writer, but a great feeler,,, I say so because everything I write does come straight from my heart.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Works of heART

After today's looong preparation for tomorrow's Art Exhibit, I claimed my free body massage. Wow! just another very heavenly and soothing massage. It's 15 minutes before 11 and I am still on the go, so I thought of writing just a little something from my heart today. Today's class preparation went awesomely well. I was feeling very excited because this was going to be my last Art Exhibit at Discovery Camp. Of course, again I will miss this but I'm keeping every good thing there is to learn. 


The very good point about this exhibit is showing everyone how important play and arts is in  a preschool curriculum. Not so many people know about this yet that is why I always see why it's important to tell them and to help spread the word.


As a teacher, it is also a wonderful opportunity to show and enhance my creative side. I am not so much of an artist because I love organization and order. But I have given to a little mess here and there inside my classroom. What remains is my kind of system. Thinking fast and working fast and smart. Keeping it short, simple and fresh also works all the time.


Today, I take time to thank God for the free lunch, free massage and for my newest evening treats, listening to free online Christian music from klove. I'm not sure what K stands for but I like it to mean kingdom-love! I am on solo flight for the whole month of February as my best friend and roommate is home but things will be rockin' great as always! Love you Jesus, good night!

2 comments:

  1. I super duper liked the Kinder set-up, Teacher Jane! And yes, that's one of the things I admire about you as a teacher: the order and the organization aka systematic way of doing things! lol! You know what I mean. It's been a privilege to see you at work, teach, and I pray that wherever God brings you, you'd keep spreading that love and light from Christ Jesus. I am gonna miss you...surely.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teacher Yen! I just enjoy reading the things I write at the same time smiling while reading your comments. Haha!You are one of the people who inspire me to write!I'm glad that our friendship blossomed just perfectly before we part ways.Let's hang in there! God sees us and let's make sure we put a smile on his face!

    ReplyDelete