no writer

I am no writer, but a great feeler,,, I say so because everything I write does come straight from my heart.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

MeDiTaTe

In this fast world full of busy schedules and harassed individuals, I found tonight's sharing in class about the spirituality of the artist very relaxing and refreshing. Yes, I read my Bible everyday but the question is , "Do I really meditate in the word with all my heart?" Tonight I was awakened to the truth that  I haven't been able to truly meditate on God's word for a long time now. But after the exercise I had in class, I just felt so compelled to start anew my practice of really getting into the Word of God. If I can get really emotional and intense about other issues in this life then, God's word is the perfect avenue for all my intense feelings and emotions. Yes, this world offers loneliness, sadness, doubt, uncertainty but God's Word, Oh my, it brings peace and healing like no other. Close your eyes and meditate!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love this, Teach!:) Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete