no writer

I am no writer, but a great feeler,,, I say so because everything I write does come straight from my heart.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

second chances

when a kindergartner asks for a new sheet of paper because she messed up on her first, what do I do as  a teacher? give her a  second sheet, a new sheet? Yes, indeed! 
Our God does the same, much more amazing because he does it even when we do not ask. He gives and grants second chances. Not just once but everyday. This thought should give everyone the courage to get up each day. Well, there is a clean sheet we can use everyday, a second chance we should all enjoy. The second chance comes from Him, the King of all kings! Now that should turn a our sighs into SMILES.

3 comments:

  1. Hay thank You, Jesus, for 2nd chances! I love this post, T. Jane. Oh Jesus, help...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. random lang jud, last Friday afternoon after my nap, i wanted to write something very short before starting to work again,,hai it's getting harder but really God has awesome ways of turning my sighs into smiles;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hay Lord Jesus, I think I need to ask for something like this, Teach, so I'll also have more smiles instead of sighing. Thank you, Teach, for this and for being real sad. It helps, you know.:)

    ReplyDelete