no writer

I am no writer, but a great feeler,,, I say so because everything I write does come straight from my heart.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

My 29 Declarations

It's the first Sunday of 2013.Whooooaaaaa, i love firsts!

Our church pastor encouraged us to make positive declarations for this year.

Since I turned 29 on the first day of this year, here's my piece:

1. I declare this is going to be my best-year ever!

2. I declare an awesome breakthrough for my Centeno and Dayanan families.

3. I declare a great year of service, servanthood and servantship.

4. I declare this year to be a year of crazy love, forgiveness and joy.

5. I declare unimaginable favors for work.

6. I declare supernatural wisdom over my thesis.

7. I declare  an excellent and fantastic year for Pro.Vision.

8. I declare this year to be an awakening year for our local Christian churches.

9. I declare weddings, beautiful weddings.

10. I declare restoration of relationships.

11. I declare new friendships.

12. I declare longer and meaningful lives for all my loved ones.

13. I declare change.

14. I declare freedom.

15. I declare independence.

16. I declare broken chains and walls.

17.I declare respect among family members.

18. I declare lavish generosity in churches and homes.

19. I declare responsible work ethics and habits.

20. I declare innovations in teaching, preaching and leadership.

21. I declare creativity.

22. I declare excellence

23. I declare focus.

24. I declare  a wilder, deeper and braver walk with the Almighty.

25. I declare cleanliness physically and spiritually.

26. I declare transparency, genuineness and incorruptible honesty.

27. I declare maximum, soulful impact.

28. I declare sovereignty and perfect timing.

29. I declare music.


1 comment:

  1. 30th declaration: pulpit power and boldness! This 2014, I'll preach it!
    preach it LOUD!haha!

    ReplyDelete