no writer

I am no writer, but a great feeler,,, I say so because everything I write does come straight from my heart.

Friday, October 5, 2012

to be cont.

While sitting inside the canteen...
waiting for my thesis adviser...

I needed his signature for my recommendation letter for my thesis proposal...
I thought this was finally the chance to write about this wholesome, awesome journey!

This is my fourth attempt to get into the business of thesis writing but for CNU registrar's record, this is my third official attempt.

In 2010, CNU passed a recommendation for thesis writing students to go through a title defense before formally starting a study. This was done to regulate and screen the title before they  get displayed and criticized in the library. Some titles are really out of date and out of place. While other students dread this, I am up to the challenge.

Yes, indeed, my first title was approved right away. No questions asked. Well, I have the guts to appear really convincing! A talent of sort! Hahaha! But that was not enough to keep me going. I was distracted.

Then in 2010, I regained a little more strength and inspiration to get back on my journey. I changed my topic and had another title approved. Again, it received a very favorable response from the Dean. I worked and almost finished the first three chapters. I thought I had the perfect team, my adviser, my statistician. But waaaah! no. I was seriously wrong. I was defeated by my disappointment. I was discouraged. When October of 2010 came and my adviser told me we can't make it to the proposal date, I was totally devastated and frustrated. "I wasted my nights!"

Then there was a long pause...............

I decided to continue to pour my time, talent, beauty and diligence to my preschool work, tutorials  and ministry.

Then I entered the Bible school. A dream come true! I felt ecstatic and enthusiastic about this venture. In the Bible school, God opened my heart again with these words.

"You are no quitter Jane,
You aren't  a loser!
You were made to last! Yay!"

So on June 2012, I embarked on this adventure again.
Bolder, braver and deeper.
(and I should say, it's about readiness!)
Behind all this, was a risk, a decision I willfully made.

I quit my fulltime job, my love and my comfort haven.
This was something so many people  didn't understand..but sooon they will.

I left for this!
It has been four months of struggling...studying...battling...
I am glad I'm still sane!
I've implored heaven and earth's help for this and asked every brother and sister to pray for me as I continue my journey.
So help me , God!

till March 2013!


Cheers!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment