no writer

I am no writer, but a great feeler,,, I say so because everything I write does come straight from my heart.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

harassed but peaceful...

Just finished my morning class, another beautifully, wonderfully, fantastically harassing morning in Kindergarten! Whoaaaaaa! I really want to be munching my lunch now but part of me wants to let my heart out! Everyday I'm convinced that "with greater power, there really is greater responsibility." For 38 days now, I have been enjoying the awesome responsibility of taking care of 16 campers. Its' the "taking care" part that's harassing me, well, I can use the word overwhelming, (just to make it a little lighter)
But at the end of every morning, I am still thankful for the decisions I've made,,, I am really sure it could have been worse! Now. I'm smiling!!!! I'm keeping on and hanging on! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment