no writer

I am no writer, but a great feeler,,, I say so because everything I write does come straight from my heart.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

PandaMania

Today marked the beginning of my Vacation Bible School adventure with my newest  found friends and family in Tal-ot Naga,Cebu. I am so happy and thankful. I feel so overwhelmed by the kids reactions. I think I have found my match.Their energies ere so high. They listen, they sing , dance. They are so enthusiastic about everything I tell them to do. Awesome!
And despite not having pandas in the Philippines and not seeing a real panda, they welcomed our VBS theme "Pandamania" with so much delight.They are so wild about learning new things so I should say the theme fits them perfectly  because these kids are loved by a God who is wild about them.I have successfully delivered this message to them today. They were all smiles when I told them,"God is wild about You." He is! Really!
I remembered  myself when I first learned about God's wild love for me too. Up to now, I still cannot comprehend this kind of love!!!!WILD and AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment