no writer

I am no writer, but a great feeler,,, I say so because everything I write does come straight from my heart.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

TWiSTeD


I don't normally watch news on TV nor do I enjoy reading newspapers but since I'm home and not working, I'm forced to say, the chance is mine. 

And what do I get? headache, stress and a dose of a cynical me. This world is crazy and it's super twisted!

a senate that is so busily engaged in wanting to arrest and bring justice to its own country's cheif justice, then forgetting the real issues and problems of Pinas

a president declared to be "Christian" would say yes to same-sex marriage

people killing each other, fighting, accusing, abusing one another

Alright, I am not  a negative person, in fact I've had lots of friends who tell me I have so much postive energy. And really, it's coming from these things I see around me. Something must be done! Something can be done.

Then I met a friend and had a wonderful time making up and clearing issues. Then another "twisted" encounter. How can people be so helpless and remain proud? 

Sunday came and i thought my twisted moments were over, sadly just got worst. 

I prayed and cried out and then I thought about one thing. It made me smile. Every bad thing just passed out. I felt joy and peace! 

No matter how twisted this world might be, I'll remain true because my Jesus is preparing  a place for me . 

The thought of heaven healed all my twisted thoughts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment